Events > Beer, Boats & Ballads
Beer, Boats & Ballads • June 12, 2013
Beer, Boats & Ballads, an evening with beer (and other beverages!), food, music, a silent auction, raffles and lots of fun, was Sail Baltimore’s signature fundraiser. It returned in 2013 on June 12 with a new face and a new home, the Tiki Barge at BMC at HarborView. We combined it with our Summer FunRaiser to create a spectacular fundraising event! It was a great waterfront party with live music by Unity Reggae Band, deck tours of the tall ship Gazela, Seadog cruises, and fabulous food and drinks from local restaurants and beverage purveyors.
A lot of people went home with some nice items from the silent auction! These included:
- a trip for two to San Diego for 5 days and 4 nights at the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina
and a hands-on experience aboard an America’s Cup yacht
- two tickets to a Super Bowl Champion Baltimore Ravens home game in a corporate suite
- an overnight trip for two on the tall ship Statsraad Lehmkuhl
- a 2 to 3 night cruise on the Pride of Baltimore II
- an overnight stay at the Four Seasons Baltimore
- two days of sailing lessons with J World
- Sail Baltimore Goretex jackets
- maritime artwork
- trips, gift certificates, sports memorabilia and more!
|Download the Beer, Boats & Ballads 2013 flyer.||View our Beer, Boats & Ballads 2011 photo gallery.|
Thank you to our Beer, Boats & Ballads 2013 sponsors!
Baltimore Marine Centers
Baltimore Propeller Club
Bobby’s Portable Restrooms
Ports America Chesapeake
Rukert Terminals Corporation
Unity Reggae Band
Thank you to our food and drink partners, too!
Barefoot Wine & Bubbly
Flying Dog Brewery
Mother’s Federal Hill Grille
Sandy Bottom Drink
Sloop Betty Vodka
T. Parker Host